RSS

Pages

Happy week ahead! - April 30, 2012

Hello mommies! Another week has flown by and I'm closer than ever to my due date. I'm a little bit nervous, but very excited to get to meet my baby boy. But that's for another post. For now, I'd like to look back on all the blessings of the past week.

  • The cost for repairing J's aircon wasn't as bad as we expected. Fortunately, I have a husband who's well-versed in mechanical parts and saved us a bundle.
  • A fruitful session on how to increase your breastmilk supply at the Medela House last Saturday. I also got some advice on how to use a baby sling and I'm looking forward to purchasing my own at Expo Mom 2012. Our SaYa sling has served us well, but I think I'll save that for when Little C is bigger.
  • Little C's latest ultrasound (just yesterday) showed that's he's the right size for his gestational age (approximately 6 lbs. 3 oz.) and he's in a cephalic or head-down position, ready for his grand entrance! He's as healthy as can be, with a strong heartbeat and great fetal movement. 
  • New maid arrived just this morning. Yay! Fingers crossed that this one turns out alright.

That's it for this week, mommies! Looking forward to the week ahead. I've officially started on my "maternity leave" and I'll be keeping myself busy with birth preps. Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment